The terms ‘Bray & Krais’, ‘us’, ‘we’ and ‘our’ refer to the owners of the Website (as defined below) whose offices are at Suites 9 & 10, Fulham Business Exchange, The Boulevard, Imperial Wharf, London SW6 2TL. Bray & Krais is a partnership carried on under the laws of England and Wales and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (whose rules can be accessed via http://www.sra.org.uk/code-of-conduct.page) under number 344342. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our Website.
This legal notice applies to the entire contents of the website under the domain name www.brayandkrais.com (“Website”).
- The content of the pages of this Website is subject to change without notice and we make no commitment to update such content.
- The material contained on this Website is of a general, informational nature and only for your personal use. Accordingly, to the extent permitted by law, the Website is provided on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to the Website. Whilst we have used reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, we do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information or materials on the Website. The information contained on the Website does not constitute legal or professional advice and must not be relied upon as such and to the extent that you have a specific legal question you should address it to one of our solicitors.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, we (or any other party, whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website) shall not be liable or responsible for any loss which may arise from reliance on information contained in the pages of the Website.
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. That material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. You may only access and download the contents of the pages on this Website on a temporary basis and for the sole purpose of viewing such information. Save where expressly permitted, you may not permanently copy, store, transmit, distribute or reproduce any part of the contents of the pages on this site without our prior written permission (or the prior written permission of the relevant copyright owner).
- Unauthorised use of this Website by you may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information and do not signify that we endorse or make any representations, warranties or guarantees about any website(s) referred to or accessed through the Website (or any material found therein, or any results that may be obtained from using such websites). We do not control and are not responsible for the content or availability of any linked website(s).
- This Website is protected by copyright and database right, both of which are owned by Bray & Krais.
- This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice or your use of this Website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
If you experience any problems with the Website, or require any assistance while using the Website, please contact us.