Complaints Procedure

Bray & Krais aim to give you the best possible service at all times. If however you become unhappy or concerned you should in the first instance, please raise your concern with the Fee Earner who undertook the work. If that does not resolve the problem to your satisfaction, then you should please contact Richard Bray who is this Firm’s Senior Partner:

Richard Bray, Bray & Krais Solicitors, Suites 9 & 10 Fulham Business Exchange, The Boulevard, Imperial Wharf, London, SW6 2TL.

T: 020 7384 3050

If you would rather that someone other than Richard Bray handles your complaint, then please contact either Mark Krais or Simon Dixon (other details as set out above).

We will acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days from receipt. Your complaint will then be investigated fully. In carrying out such investigation, we may require further information from you and/or to clarify what remedy you are seeking. We may also invite you to meet with us to discuss your complaint further. Within 28 days following the end of the investigation into your complaint, a full written response will be sent to you and where appropriate, a remedy offered.

In the event you are dissatisfied with the outcome, you should let us know and we will arrange to review our decision. We will let you know the result of the review within 5 working days of the end of such review, at which time we will write to you setting out our final position on the complaint and explaining our reasons.

Legal Ombudsman

In the unlikely event that you are still dissatisfied with the outcome of our Complaint Policy, you may wish to refer the matter to the Legal Ombudsman:

PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ
T: 0300 555 0333

You must usually refer your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman within 6 months of our final written response to your complaint and within 6 years of the act or omission about which you are complaining (or within 3 years of you becoming aware of it).

Solicitors Regulation Authority

The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help if you are concerned about our behaviours. This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic. You can raise your concerns with the SRA via their website.